-
December 20th, 2005, 01:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
"I just find out from that seller today that the post office has apparently lost her. They have no record of the insurance number or delivery confirmation number. And it's been eight days and she was shipped priority."
If you bought the Addy from ebay I would go and fill out a not received. As I hope this didn't happen but seller can go online and print up a shipping label but never really ship the item. The item will show shipped online.
edit: to say have her send (scan and email) you copies of these receipts.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 19, 2005 09:45 PM: Message edited by: caroloto ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks